The process of listing a Guernsey fund or corporate vehicle on AIM or the LSE can be intensive and time consuming, using a number of advisers.
IAG is experienced in launching and administering listed vehicles on AIM, the London Stock Exchange and the Channel Islands Securities Exchange.
We take a proactive approach when advising our clients. We support the advisers throughout the process to ensure a timely and efficient listing. Our approach is to become a key member of your project team.
We have a number of listed clients with whom we have established strong relationships together with recognised nomads and brokers.
Listed Special Purpose Acquisition Companies
IAG has a track record of working with some high profile London Stock Exchange-listed Special Purpose Acquisition Companies, sometimes referred to as SPACs. These vehicles are typically formed by well-known experienced entrepreneurs and seek to identify opportunities to pool together investor money into one or more target companies without a restrictive mandate.
To date we have been appointed to Justice Holdings Limited (Martin Franklin, Nicolas Berggruen and Bill Ackman) which was part of a $1.4 billion transaction in Burger King; Platform Acquisition Holdings Limited (Martin Franklin and Nicolas Berggruen) which bought MacDermid Group Inc for $1.8 billion; Nomad Holdings Limited (Martin Franklin and Noam Gottesman) which raised $500 million to invest in companies in Israel or the Middle East; and Atlas Mara Limited (Bob Diamond) which has so far raised $625 million and is putting together a portfolio of financial services businesses based in Africa.
IAG has provided company secretarial, regulatory support and financial administration services to each of them.
Mark Woodall on +44 (0)1481 737 911
- Liaising with nomads, brokers, auditors and lawyers connected to the listing
- Writing of Financial Position and Prospects Procedures Memorandum
- Filing of notices using RNS
- Review of listing documentation
- Preparation of financial reports under IFRS
- Attendance at audit committee meetings
- Arranging board meetings
- Attendance at board meetings and the taking and distribution of minutes
- Provision of board directors
- Introductions to potential non-executive directors
- Corporate secretarial services
- Corporate and regulatory compliance